Songhai Original on Paper
About Dreamers Art Collective’s Originals:
This painting titled Songhai, inspired by a National Geographic photo from 1984, captures the vivacious spirit of African ancestry. It depicts a Songhai woman with her hair adorned with jewelry made of brass, copper, silver, amber, and colored glass, reflecting the elaborate styles of the Songhai Empire's era. This engaging and vibrant artwork pays homage to the ancient empire while also celebrating Africa's diverse cultural legacy.
- For those with a refined eye for unrivaled creativity, our originals offer the highest form of artistic expression and are designed to transform your living space.
- Each artwork is an original, painstakingly produced masterpiece that attests to its one-of-a-kindness.
- Your originals are shipped framed, radiating a sense of time-honored refinement, if it is on paper or board. Conversely, canvases respect their unadulterated form and are sold unframed, allowing the artistry to speak for itself.
- Every time your eyes come into contact with the art, the depth of the subjects and the vibrancy of our color palettes offer an engrossing visual experience.
- The chosen frames for works on paper and board highlight the piece's beauty while also providing protection and lifespan.
- Designed by Holly Ellsworth-Rose. Click here to shop Holly's art.
*1% of all sales is donated to the non-profit organization, Think of Us.
- FREE shipping within the U.S.
- Shipped in protective packaging to prevent breakage.
- All products* have a 1-4 day production time, with the average shipping time being 7-10 business days (after production).
- We offer full refunds & exchanges if you are not satisfied with your purchase, to learn more about our Return & Exchange Policy, click here.
*Original paintings take 7-10 business days to process & 7-10 day shipping.