Northern Lights Mousepad
About Dreamers Art Collective Mousepads:
Northern Lights is an exquisite swirl of color that reflects the fascinating hues of the Aurora Borealis. This piece, created using the acrylic pour technique, thrives on its fluidity, creating an ethereal dreamscape that invites the viewer to explore its depth and intricacy. This masterpiece shifts from kaleidoscopic chaos to a tranquil teal, evoking the cosmic movement of the northern lights. This painting, with its power to grab and command attention, provides a hypnotic escape to the enthralling world of natural events.
- When you spend a great deal of time in front of a computer every day, it’s important to have a mousepad that’s both functional and aesthetically pleasing to look at.
- Our mousepads are a great accessory for the only mouse you want scurrying around!
- Choose from our wide range of designs and protect your mouse from scratches and debris.
- Give a practical gift of fun mouse pads to your loved ones, coworkers, employees, or even your favorite librarian!
- Browse our artsy mousepads for both office and home to give your workstation a touch of comfort and pizazz.
- They’re not only cute and versatile, but wonderful for providing a smooth surface for your mouse to glide across.
- Made with a non-slip rubber base, our mousepads stay in place without moving around your desk.
- Designed by Holly Ellsworth-Rose. Click here to shop Holly's art.
*1% of all sales is donated to non-profit organization, Think of Us.
- FREE shipping within the U.S.
- Shipped in protective packaging to prevent breakage.
- All products* have a 1-4 day production time, with the average shipping time being 7-10 business days (after production).
- We offer full refunds & exchanges if you are not satisfied with your purchase, to learn more about our Return & Exchange Policy, click here.
*Original paintings take 7-10 business days to process & 7-10 day shipping.