Getting in Gear Fleece Blanket
About Dreamers Art Collective Fleece Blankets:
Holly Ellsworth-Rose skillfully conveys the thrill and anticipation of a ride in her painting Getting in Gear. A young boy and girl are depicted in the center, eagerly getting ready for their trip and capturing the everlasting appeal of the open road. Notably, Fill 'er Up, another one of her well-known paintings, is carefully incorporated into the background and is surrounded by shiny Harley-Davidson motorcycles, adding depth to the narrative. Additionally, Jeffrey Bleustein, the former CEO of Harley-Davidson, owns the original of this powerful piece, adding to its significance. Fill 'er Up is a captivating work of art that appeals to Harley fans, making it an essential addition to any dedicated collection.
Indulge in the incredible softness of our sumptuous fleece blankets
- Pair with throw pillows for whatever sofa or bed needs a little extra dose of comfort and joy
- An essential fall and winter addition to enhance your living space.
- Our Fleece Blankets are made of anti-pill fleece for ultra-plush softness and warmth
- Single-sided design with white on the reverse side
- Our versatile blankets come in various sizes, making them not only an ideal gift for loved ones but also a must-have for cozy nights in.
- Every Fleece Blanket is made with high-pile fleece & printed with top-tier, vibrant dye.
- This painting was licensed by Harley-Davidson®
- Designed by Holly Ellsworth-Rose. Click here to shop Holly's art.
- FREE shipping within the U.S.
- Shipped in protective packaging to prevent breakage.
- All products* have a 1-4 day production time, with the average shipping time being 7-10 business days (after production).
- We offer full refunds & exchanges if you are not satisfied with your purchase, to learn more about our Return & Exchange Policy, click here.
*Original paintings take 7-10 business days to process & 7-10 day shipping.