Dorothy's Whirlwind Notebook
About Dreamers Art Collective Notebooks:
Dorothy's Whirlwind, a magnificent acrylic pour painting by Holly Ellsworth-Rose, pays tribute to the beloved classic, The Wizard of Oz. With its striking swirls, it encapsulates Dorothy's wonderful adventure, with significant components such as the ruby red slippers, the golden yellow brick road, the glittering green city, and Dorothy's house, all set against a backdrop that mirrors the powerful tornado. This piece, which is topped off with a happy rainbow, will undoubtedly resonate with lovers of the legendary film, giving a new perspective to the timeless tale.
- Take notes in style with our artsy notebooks.
- Our stunning notebooks bring a bit of unique flair to every class, event, and meeting.
- Give your loved ones a gift that’s both useful and allows their beautiful personality to shine.
- Our notebooks feature unique designs to match whatever style you're going for.
- Printed on high-quality 70lb high-quality text paper for minimal bleedthrough, they're a great option for school, home, and work.
- Lined notebooks are college ruled.
- Wraparound artwork and design
- Designed by Holly Ellsworth-Rose. Click here to shop Holly's art.
*1% of all sales is donated to non-profit organization, Think of Us.
- FREE shipping within the U.S.
- Shipped in protective packaging to prevent breakage.
- All products* have a 1-4 day production time, with the average shipping time being 7-10 business days (after production).
- We offer full refunds & exchanges if you are not satisfied with your purchase, to learn more about our Return & Exchange Policy, click here.
*Original paintings take 7-10 business days to process & 7-10 day shipping.