Smoker's Mirage on Canvas
About Dreamers Art Collective Canvases:
Del Park's Smoker's Mirage is a magnificent abstract portrait painting that is part of his remarkable Smoker Series. The painting, which was initially created using oil paint, features a man smoking a cigarette. This piece allows Del's imaginative energy and technical expertise to shine through, showcasing a rare plunge into a Picasso-like style within Park's varied portfolio. This odd yet original painting, with its departure from traditional norms, is an appealing choice for art enthusiasts who cherish masterpieces that push artistic boundaries.
- Our premium canvases, which are masterfully made for the discerning art enthusiast, will elevate your decor.
- Each piece was meticulously crafted on a poly-cotton artist-grade canvas, promising to be the center of attention while integrating well with both contemporary and classic surroundings.
- Enjoy the richness and color of our canvases, which are enhanced by a UV coating that is scratch-resistant and provides longevity and brilliance.
- Each canvas has a sturdy 1.25-inch-thick hardwood fiberboard frame, which ensures longevity without sacrificing looks.
- Are you prepared to revamp your room? Our canvases have a completed backing and are ready for installation with fold-out sawtooth tabs and sawtooth hangers.
- Experience the exquisite intricacies and unsurpassed craftsmanship of each work of art to fully immerse yourself in the world of Dreamers Art Collective.
- Designed by Del Park. Click here to shop Del's art.
*1% of all sales is donated to non-profit organization, Think of Us.
- FREE shipping within the U.S.
- Shipped in protective packaging to prevent breakage.
- All products* have a 1-4 day production time, with the average shipping time being 7-10 business days (after production).
- We offer full refunds & exchanges if you are not satisfied with your purchase, to learn more about our Return & Exchange Policy, click here.
*Original paintings take 7-10 business days to process & 7-10 day shipping.