Getting in Gear Metal Print
About Dreamers Art Collective Metal Prints:
In her painting Getting in Gear, Holly Ellsworth-Rose expertly depicts the thrill and anticipation of riding. A young boy and girl are depicted in the center of the piece, enthusiastically getting ready for their journey, signifying the eternal fascination of the vast open road. With another of her paintings, Fill 'er Up, delicately incorporated into the background and surrounded by shiny Harley Davidson motorcycles, Holly deftly constructs a narrative. It's a moving piece that appeals to Harley aficionados' hearts, making it an essential addition to their collection.
- Add a modern flare to your favorite designs.
- Sleek, statement-making prints are exquisite additions to your space.
- Dreamers Art Collective’s metal prints are perfect for capturing vivid, bright colors and sharp, striking images.
- Our uniquely exceptional metal prints are made with 100% recycled aluminum, meaning they are both eco-friendly and built to last.
- Additionally, DAC’s Metal Prints are waterproof, weatherproof, and scratch-resistant.
- Metal Prints are easy to hang, easy to clean, and available in a wide range of different sizes.
- Please avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- This painting was licensed by Harley-Davidson®
- Designed by Holly Ellsworth-Rose. Click here to shop Holly's art.
*1% of all sales is donated to non-profit organization, Think of Us.
- FREE shipping within the U.S.
- Shipped in protective packaging to prevent breakage.
- All products* have a 1-4 day production time, with the average shipping time being 7-10 business days (after production).
- We offer full refunds & exchanges if you are not satisfied with your purchase, to learn more about our Return & Exchange Policy, click here.
*Original paintings take 7-10 business days to process & 7-10 day shipping.